Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Requested reviewers on my posts

Dear music lovers

Since my effort is only to make BGMs to reach masses better and deeper, especially the ones composed by Maestro Ilayaraja, that definitely needs reviews. So, am looking for some reviews on the BGMs that I post in this blog.

All the posts are currently empty and does not have any info on the tracks. So I request you to come forward and write reviews on the BGM tracks. The review can be on each track or can be on multiple ones of an album (please download and listen the track or watch movie (if you can) that gives a clear idea where that bit comes in that movie.

For example

Sitara BGM

Track 1

IR used so and so instruments and so and so raga which is mesmarising and so on....

(and optianally). ..This score occurs when Bhanu Priya starts acting in film etc...

Track 2

This is love track when suman sees Bhanu priya first time in the bungalow etc. and Bhanupriya starts feeling her love for suman. We feel as if we are feeling that love if you listen to this track and blah blah blah...

What need to be highlighted is the composition by the music director, the raga used and the instruments arranged etc.. or about the director who gave life to that scene etc..

Once you send me your writeup then I will put it in the blog and highlight your name ( e.g. review by "your name") Beleive me it is a great fun writing review on background score.

Please come forward and help me on this Maha yagna. Please drop in your email id in the chat box or mail me.

To mail me, please click on "Email me" link at the top left portion of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Anjali BGM

    The BGM between Revathi and Ajnali

    Could you kindly do this one for me. I think this is one of the IR good BGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. kokila (1989) bgm
    if any one have this please post

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...