Thursday, April 16, 2009

About me


Hi,

I am a music maniac living in India. My hobbies are music, music and more music :) !! .

I am a great fan of ( I think I am) of Maestro Ilayaraja. I love his music. My hobbies goes like recording background scores from the movies mainly from IR's movies and unearthing rare albums which were lost in history.

Apart from the God of music "Ilayaraja", I also like some of the A.R.Rahman's compositions, and a few others like Mani Sharma, vidya sagar etc...

My main aim of creating this blog is to provide great BGMs of maestro Ilayaraja and other familier music directors and familiarize them to millions of music lovers in the world.

8 comments:

  1. please try to post ABHINANDANA BGMs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please try to categorize BGMs into
    Happy mood, climax , sad , fighting , titles , smuggling , fantasy situations ... etc...
    I know it is very difficult task . but if we tag them , it would become great treasure.


    Thanks,
    Hari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dileep,

    Thanks a lot for ur hard work... ur BGMs' rock
    Please update with other movie BGMs' also...

    Bie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey buddy do u have pallavi anupallavi kannada movie ilayaraja violin bgm ? pls get it mate

    ReplyDelete
  5. please post KOTHA JEEVITHALU Bgms

    ReplyDelete
  6. R8 MAN WISH U COULD FIND BGM 4 MURARIMOVIE.OR ATLEAST TAKE TIME TO MAILE HOW 2 DO T THJTHDTHJT@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey...great work friend..I am also a great (I think I am :D) fan of Ilayaraja. Really nice to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey u rocking man.......very nice bgm's i never forgot this site.............

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...